Opemipo Jaji: Alleged schoolgirl rapist ‘attacked before’



Source: bbc.co.uk

A teenager accused of raping an 11-year-old girl in a park had attacked another schoolgirl a year before, a court has been told.

Opemipo Jaji, 18, admitted sexually assaulting and robbing the girl in 2011, the Old Bailey heard.

He is on trial accused of raping a girl after following her home from school on a bus and dragging her into a park in Enfield, north London, last November.

Mr Jaji, of Edmonton, denies rape.

He followed the girl, dragged her into Jubilee Park and subjected her to a three-hour ordeal, the Old Bailey heard.

Her glove had been stuffed in her mouth and she had been stripped and assaulted.

DNA in park

The girl ran home dishevelled and bleeding and later underwent surgery for her injuries, the court heard.

Mr Jaji said he was not the attacker, although he was on the same bus.

He claimed her DNA found on his bag, trainer shoe and the waistband of his boxer shorts was from when he went into the park later that evening, the jury heard.

But Rosina Cottage, QC, prosecuting, said it was “not a coincidence” that Mr Jaji had sexually assaulted and robbed a girl before.

Miss Cottage said a tie had been placed in that girl’s mouth by Mr Jaji.

She added: “He had an interest in pre-pubescent girls and sexual acts with pre-pubescent girls.”

Mr Jaji had been arrested a few days later after CCTV was viewed, and his bedroom searched.

A book about a little girl being sexually assaulted was found, along with adverts for child care vacancies and a picture of a little girl in Australia marked FC – a possible reference to Facebook, the court heard.

There was also an article about missing schoolgirl April Jones.

‘Dishevelled and panicky’

The court was told the alleged victim had caught a bus in Enfield Town with her friend at 16:30 GMT.

Miss Cottage said: “She got on the bus with her friend and they were giggling and chatting.

“Also on the bus was a young male, the defendant. He watched her get off the bus and followed her.

“He dragged her into a local park in the dark and raped her. She ran home bleeding and injured. Her blood and DNA were found on his clothes and bag.”

Miss Cottage said the girl had been expected home by 17:00 GMT and her parents rang police by 17:30 after she failed to turn up.

The girl appeared at 20:00 “dishevelled, dirty and panicky”.

“She had a crop-top bra in her hand and said she had been attacked,” Miss Cottage said.

The girl said her attacker “had kept making fists and cracking his knuckles”.

She said when they were in the park, he kept asking for her phone – which she did not have – her Oyster travel card and her keys.

At one point, he threatened to stab her if she moved and caught her when she tried to run away, the jury was told.

He had also threatened to film her and send copies to children at her school, she said.

The trial was adjourned until Thursday.


Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22099879

Girl,14, lashed to death after being convicted of adultery



Source: yourjewishnews.com( Sarah Weiss)

By: Sarah WeissA little girl was arrested, charged and convicted of adultery, according to court proceedings in Bangladesh.

Hena Akhter was only 14-years-old, the youngest of five siblings, who lived in Shariatpur, Bangladesh. Her problems began when her married cousin, Mahbub Khan, who was three times her age, returned to her village and became fond of Hena.
                       Hena Akhter 
Khan started following and harassing her on the way to and from school, where she was in the 7th grade. So the father of Hena filed a petition to the elders of the village in order to put a stop to his behavior. Khan was fined $1,000 payable to the Hena’s family and was ordered to leave her alone.

He did not. Months later, he seemed to be waiting for her to come to his house. Hena went outside to use the bathroom. That’s when Khan jumped behind her, gagged her with cloth, forced her behind some bushes, beating her and raping her.

Khan’s wife heard Hena’s screams and found her husband raping the girl. His wife then dragged Hena away, while beating and stomping her.

When the family went to a local court, the judge ruled that Hena Akhter committed adultery.
She was sentenced to 101 lashes. Khan was sentenced to 201.
At the of the punishment, Khan managed to escape after only a few lashes.

Hena Akhter only got to 70 lashes before falling unconscious. She died a week later in the hospital.

Brutal acts of violence: refugee’s suburban rape cruises


Source: theage.com.au (Mark Russell)

An Afghan refugee would drive from his home in Tullamarine to nightclubs in Frankston late at night searching for drunk, vulnerable young woman to prey on, a court was told today.

He would pick them up in his white 1988 Honda Civic and rape them.

Esmatullah Sharifi, 30, pleaded guilty today to raping an 18-year-old woman on December 19, 2008.

He had been jailed in 2009 for a minimum of seven years for abducting and raping a 25-year-old woman at Frankston on Christmas Eve, 2008 – five days after the first rape.

Sharifi was placed on the serious sexual offenders register after his jailing and his DNA was found to match the sample taken from his first victim.

Prosecutor Fran Dalziel told the court the first victim had been out drinking Fruity Lexia wine when her girlfriend left her to go to the Bay Hotel in Mornington.

The victim was sitting on the footpath behind the 21st Century Dance Club when Sharifi approached her and offered to give her a lift to the Bay Hotel.

She accepted but became anxious and confused when they had been driving for an hour and she saw a road sign saying Sorrento.

Sharifi then pulled over into a dark side street and raped her in the front passenger seat.

“She began to scream and cry out for help,” Ms Dalziel said.

“The accused put his left hand over her mouth and his right hand around her neck, restricting her breathing. He said to her, ‘I’ll take you home after it, I’ll give you back your phone as well’.

“He said to her things including … ‘This feels so good’, ‘you’re beautiful’ and ‘does this feel good?”‘

Sharifi later drove the victim back to her girlfriend’s home.

Five days later he drove back to Frankston and abducted a 25-year-old woman, punched her in the face and raped her. She escaped by jumping out of his moving vehicle.

Ms Dalziel said Sharifi claimed he did not have a great understanding of sexual mores in Australia but Judge Mark Dean disagreed.

“These are acts of violence,” the judge said. “Serious acts of violence against women, nothing to do with sexual mores. They’re brutal acts of violence.”

Judge Dean said Sharifi was dangerous and the community needed to be protected from him.

He said Sharifi’s chances for rehabilitation appeared poor.

Defence lawyer Mark Regan said Sharifi was born in Afghanistan and had been in Australia for seven years after arriving by boat on Christmas Island from Indonesia.

Sharifi was of Hazara extraction, an ethnic minority in Afghanistan, and had been beaten by the Taliban. He had seen his older brother shot dead when he was a teenager.

Mr Regan said Sharifi was uneducated, illiterate, inexperienced in forming relationships with women, and was confused about the nature of consent. He is in Australia on a permanent protected visa.

Judge Dean will sentence Sharifi on April 12. The maximum penalty for rape is 25 years’ jail.

‘Rape’ trial brothers won’t give evidence



Source : oxfordmail.co.uk

TWO brothers accused of raping and prostituting underage girls will not take the stand at the Old Bailey to defend themselves.

Akhtar and Anjum Dogar are accused of running a child sex exploitation gang in Oxford and are facing a jury in London with seven other defendants.

The first suspect to take the witness stand, married dad-of-three Kamar Jamil, finished his evidence yesterday.

But when it came to hear defence cases for the Dogar brothers, no evidence was put forward by their lawyers.

 Barrister Andrew Jefferies told the London court: “I do not call any evidence on behalf of Akhtar Dogar.”

And Lee Karu said: “On behalf of Mr Anjum Dogar we call no evidence.”

Akhtar, 32, denies five rapes and Anjum denies three. The brothers, of Tawney Street, also each deny three charges of conspiracy to rape, two of arranging or facilitating child prostitution, and one of trafficking for sexual exploitation.

The crimes are said to have been committed between 2004 and 2008 against complainants known as Girl 1 and 3 aged between 13 and 15, and Girl 2 when she was 14.

Finishing his evidence, 27-year-old Jamil said he had found it “really hard” as he had trouble expressing himself during the trial.

Wearing a white shirt with a black tie, he told the court: “I seriously do not know these girls.”

And he told the jury: “I had to push myself to say my side.

“I’m trying my best to let the jury know but I am not sure if I have done well.

“But I feel better that I have come out here.”

Prosecutor Noel Lucas said four witnesses had identified him as someone who was often with the Dogar brothers. He said: “In reality Mr Jamil, four different girls have all remembered you, named you, identified you, and linked you to the Dogars.

“Can you think of any reason why these four girls should, quite independently of each other, attribute sexual contact to you if you were not in anyway involved?”

Jamil said: “I have done nothing to these girls.”

The Tesco security guard said he had responded to police questions with “no comment” when arrested last March on the advice on his solicitors.

And he told the jury he could not remember some details about his life because it was so long ago, adding: “I am trying my best.”

All nine defendants deny all 66 charges against them.

The trial will continue on Wednesday.

UK: “Congratulations, you have a Paki “kid” inside your stomach” 14 year old rape victim told. (Broken Justice)


Source: christiandefenceleauge (CDL in Islam)

rape muslim

Passed around to Multiple Muslims to be raped for years and only 3 charges?

Manchester child rape trial concludes suddenly

This was posted earlier this evening by the Lancashire Constabulary. The case re-opened last week.

A man has today (Tuesday, March 26th) admitted three offences of child abduction and one of sexual activity with a child.

Mohammed Imran Amjad, 26, of Halifax Road, Brierfield pleaded guilty to the offences on a girl who was aged between 13 and 15 at the time. The offences occurred approximately between April and September 2010 at an address on Sackville Street, Brierfield.

The guilty pleas came part way through a trial at Manchester Crown Court. Amjad had initially denied the charges. He was acquitted on direction of the judge of other charges of rape and aid, abet, counsel or procure rape, encouraging or assisting an offence and witness intimidation.

Sentencing was adjourned until April 26th.

Five other men – Haroon Mahmood, 22, of John Street, Brierfield; Mohammed Suleman Farooq, 23, of Berry Street, Brierfield; Omar Mazafer, 22, of Halifax Road, Brierfield; Mohammed Zeeshan Amjad, 25, of Halifax Road, Brierfield and Shiraz Afzal, 26, of Mansfield Crescent, Brierfield – were acquitted on direction of the judge of various sex offences against the same girl.

This is an odd case. It started in the Crown Court Burnley last year but the jury was discharged after a few days and it has taken nearly 9 months to be re-listed.

The Times made a fuller report of yesterday’s evidence than the local newspapers. It is behind a paywall but reports that yesterday the court was told that Mohammed Imran Amjad “sent a text message to a 14-year-old girl after she fell pregnant, congratulating her on “having a Paki kid inside your stomach”, this after having befriended the girl then taking her to a house where she was forced to have sex with men, including his brother and other friends.

Alaric Bassano, prosecuting said that “Over a period of time he subdued her will and coerced her into submission,”

We don’t know the reason why the charges against the other men were not just left to lie on file but were declared not guilty. It may not come out in the reports of the sentencing next month.

Saudi imam rapes, tortures 5-yr-old daughter because he ‘doubted her virginity’

Source: examiner.com( TIMOTHY WHITEMAN)
Muslim "holy man" rapes, tortures, murders own daughter.
                                                                  Muslim “holy man” rapes, tortures, murders own daughter.

A popular Saudi Arabian television preacher was found guilty of murdering his own 5-year-old daughter because he doubted her virginity, as reported by The Daily Mail (of London, England) on Feb. 4, 2013.

Although found guilty of murder, Sheikh Fayhan al-Ghamdi was released after being fined $50,000 (£31,000) as “blood money” under Islamic Sharia’a Law for the death of his child.

Ghamdi had been incarcerated since last November and the presiding judge ruled the handful of months was sufficient time behind bars.

Little Lama al-Ghamdi died this past October after suffering multiple and horrendous injuries at the hands of her father.

In line with Sharia’a Law, a father cannot be executed for the slaying of either his wife or any of his children.

The $50,000 blood money presented to the girl’s mother is half the amount if the murdered child were a boy.

According to press reports, Lama suffered the following injuries:

  • A broken back.
  • Raped multiple times.
  • A crushed skull.
  • Numerous burns throughout her body.
  • A broken left arm.
  • Multiple broken ribs.